Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 15:29:11 -0400
Well, Rich, I think your conclusion is fairly valid.  But, I think there are
more logical reasons for this than the name of the program.

Foremost is that most work settings use Microsoft Office.  For years, Jaws has
substantially led Window Eyes in providing access to more features of Word and
Excel, as well as access for Outlook, Groupwise, and Microsoft's PowerPoint
and Microsoft Access.

Remember, it was only last year that Window Eyes began to support access to
tables in Word.  That's long after JFW provided such access.

Since many home users don't need substantial work suites such as Microsoft
Office, these people would be more likely to consider Window Eyes.

Steve, K8SP
Steve Pollo
Lansing, MI