From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:37:44 -0500
Hi Tom.

Don't you think that degrading analog signals serves the interests of an
industry that would like to sell digital equipment?  If you can make a
product that makes AM sound great, and contrast it to absolutely noisy
signals, wouldn't people be more likely to throw their old analog equipment
out and go buy new stuff?  I don't think that is an accident.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]