From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:35:42 -0500
Hi.

In my opinion, AM has been going downhill for the last 20 years.  Frankly,
with the mega-corporations owning most of the high and medium powered
stations, they could take about half of them off the air at night with no
discernible reduction in programming!

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 09:13 PM 3/24/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Around here AM is starting to go down hill, but there is some music in my
>area on AM because I am close  to the boarder, and I still try and DX on AM,
>but not as much as I used to though.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]