ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 19:51:51 -0600
That is a great question Jen. One I too have wonder of, I mean if the
entire world were to go off the deep end, everyone in the dad-gum world
unsaved but me, would he have still  hung there for me. It seems easier
somehow to be willing to die for 1000 people's lives rather than say 10,
and 10,000 easier than for the 1000, and 100,000 easier than 10,000 and so
on. But 1? Me? or You? Tough to imagine isn't it. In fact he did die for
the world, even those who will  never choose him. Now isn't that even
harder to imagine, dying for only one person's availability to be saved,
and they chose not to accept it and yet Christ died, yet his sacrifice is
not lessened, because once you give a gift, the sacrifice of giving is done
whether they chose to accept or avail themselves of it or not.

Brad

Brad

At 07:31 PM 1/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>when pondering this question, I have to weed out all the personal things I'd
>like to ask him for me.  I don't want to ask any "what if's" or "why's"
>pertaining to my life.
>
>I would ask Jesus,when he was hanging on the cross, dying for our sins, did
>He see all of those that would come to Him later on?  Did He see them as
>individuals or did He just see a sea of people?
>
>I just find it so hard to believe that He saw me... me... as an individual
>person.  Like if for a split second He saw each one of us  apart from
>everyone else?
>
>I'm sorry, I can't explain it clearly.
>Jen and MAMA-Star
>"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
>remembering how to fly."
>Author unknown
>AIM: jenibear1998
>msn

Brad

   Never give the devil a ride, he will always want to drive