ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 01:39:23 -0500
Hi Vicki,
I was thinking that you are up early then I remembered that you are two
hours behind me so it is only 11 something there.
I am not working now till the first of the year so I don't have a strict
schedule.  For that reason, I haven't gotten to bed yet.
I have been praying for you and your Rohr.  That was a frightening situation
and one that was disturbing since the people were absolutely no help to you.
I can't believe that no one would speak up and tell you what was going on.
I would certainly talk with the people in power with the transit system.
They should be able to do something.
Good night to you and others on the list who are still up.

God bless you all,

Ned