ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:30:11 -0500
Vickie,
You are welcome.  I know how much this upsets you because I had an incendent
on the bus where a parent allowed his child to kick my dog.  I told him to
make the child stop and he said my kid isn't kicking your dog.  A lady spoke
and told him he was a liar and that he needed to take his kids home and they
all needed to learn some manners.
Huggs,
Virgie and Hoshi