ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:18:57 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch family,

Our conference meets on the following nights, with the following time
zones, and the following topics.

  Monday night, 6 PM Pacific Standard time,
7 PM Mountain,
8 PM Central Standard time,
9 PM Eastern Standard Time,
The Topic is general chat.

Thursday night, 6 PM Pacific Standard time,
7 PM Mountain,
8 PM Central Standard time,
9 PM Eastern Standard Time,
The topic is Bible Study with Rev. Enoch Williams.

Friday night, 6 PM Pacific Standard time,
7 PM Mountain,
8 PM Central Standard time,
9 PM Eastern Standard Time,
The topic is General chat.

Saturday nights, 6 PM Pacific Standard time,
7 PM Mountain,
8 PM Central Standard time,
9 PM Eastern Standard Time,
The topic is Prayer requests and Praise reports, with a short little study,
given by Mike Canady.

The conference number is: 218-936-1200

The conference code is 1844.

We would love to see you all there.

There is no cost to join the conference and take part in the conference.
The only cost is the long distance call. If you have unlimited long
distance, this call will not cost you anything.

On Wednesday nights, we have a Book Share conference at the same times
mentioned above.
The conference code is 2665.
The phone number is the same.

Love and Blessings,