ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:00:00 -0600
Keefer (spelling???) is a yogurt type drink. It sounds like it would taste
terrible when explained but it comes in various flavors raspberry,
blueberry and etc. and is very good for you and tastes good. This from a
guy who would never touch yogurt before, I rarely do now cause all the
stuff I like is high in sugar and I can't handle the straight stuff too
well hahahaha.
If you have a co-op or health food store, not GNC, but a local co-op store
that handles healthy flours, grains, nuts, and other healthy foods would
have it. It is very thick, sort of a sweet sour drink. You can put fruit in
it.. sorry Rhonda I don't think they make chocolate ones lol.

Brad

At 06:12 AM 12/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>keifer smoothie!!!! what is that?
>I think this is a very interesting subject, food and what is good and not so
>good!!! I shall look in to all of this.  I have figured out that what we eat
>does indeed have  major consequences!!! and I want to know what makes for
>some good ones!!!
>Rhonda

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!