ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:25:58 -0600
Rhonda,

Yes Ruben Jordan was dying of Crohn's Disease , a thickening of the
intestinal walls and was basically written off by just about  everyone
including the medical field  and  he got the idea of checking out what
God's word said on food after being given some  bacteria found in soil not
found in store bought foods that showed some help.

Brad

At 10:36 AM 12/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I did see the Makers Diet on cd from www.amazon.com and I'm going to order
>it,  didn't the author of that book have a lot of health problems and then
>he got better by switching his diet to more natural things?
>I do wish that books were available in a format we could use at the same
>time, bookshare has some, but not always what I want.
>Rhonda

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!