ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:21:27 -0600
Rhonda,

That is the tough part these days. But I believe you can find organic meat
that has been drained if one searches. At least that is what I remember my
sister-in-law telling us years ago.  Also, I am not certain of this, but I
think this is the case, oddly enough pork I believe is drained when
slaughtered, hence the meat is not red. The same for lamb meat.   Birds  I
believe in the natural slaughter process are bled as well hence the whiter
meat and not considered a "red meat". If you read Ruben Jordan's Maker Diet
I think he suggests avoiding "red meats" as they can not only build up
undigested parts within your GI tract that is measurable in pounds, but
they are not as good for you cholesterolwise and etc.

I'll ask my wife about the draining of beef and other "red meats". She's
read a few books on  godly food topics. Wouldn't it be great if all these
books and every other book was available from the publishers in a natural
format that wouldn't require the time, resources and delay in timely
information to scan them? Maybe some day.

Brad