ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:07:35 -0600
Okay Babbling Brad, lol. You are so right. lol.

I'm going to find out what it says in the Bible about the Olive tree, and
Leaf. I'll go get it from a book I got from BookShare about Olive Leaf.

I got a little anxiety today and I don't know why. I guess I should go take
nature's best tranquilizer B Complex.

Yes, God made all these vitamins and herbs.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson