ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:13:52 -0500
Brad,
You are right about the food.  I have often thought that if God created Adam
and Eve to live forever, then they had everything in their diet that one
needed to live forever.  I believe that the closer we can get to that, the
better off we would be.  Would we live forever?  No, Adam and Eve blew that!
Jesus came and told us that we can live forever because He has given us a
new way.  "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the Father
but by me". Now, through Jesus, we can live eternally.  Praise the Lord!

Ned