ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:22:02 -0600
Yep the holidays can sneak up quick. These last two months flew by. I seem
to find two types of writing sessions. One in which you do as you said,
sort of let stuff flow out, and then afterwards rolling up of the sleeves
is needed to focus that product more on direction and etc.

Brad

At 11:00 AM 11/26/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>Keep us posted.  Glad you're spending time though it seems that the holidays
>are here more quickly than I thought they would be.  Maybe that's true for
>you too.  They show up at the same time every year, so can't imagine how
>they can slip up on us like this so unawares.  Grin.
>
>I spent an hour at the piano last night.  And I agree that it is sure easy
>to get stuck in a chord progression rut.  Where I really fall short is doing
>anything with what may start from one of those type sessions where one is
>just playing and singing as it comes.
>
>Vicki

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!