ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:45:33 -0700
Viny,

As far as Directx8, I would suggest installing Directx from the link on the
Goldwave site.  You should be able to check in your system drivers for what
vidio card you have.  Go to start, settings, then system, and use the
"devices" tab to determine this.

No, you don't need any extra plug-ins to record your piano playing, just the
basic Goldwave program.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com