ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:13:51 -0600
A blessed and thankful Thanksgiving Day for the US folks on here as well.
Praying God shows you what to do, he's blessed you guys with wisdom and
common sense, that along with being kids of his, you will fare thee
well.  I've been down the road of financial and auto issues, ain't no fun
either one let alone at the same time. Nonetheless there is much to be
thankful for.

Brad

At 09:23 AM 11/23/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Guys,
>         First things first!  Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  I think that
>this is the first time that I was the first on this list to say
>that.  Everybody else is so good at it.  I'm truly thankful for a
>group of friends and prayer warriors that I can turn too, at all
>times, to be lifted up and encouraged in prayer.  Your prayers have
>gotten me through one of the most stressful years of my life.  Thank
>you for not getting tired of hearing about my continuing saga and for
>always having words of blessing to send back my way after hearing
>about my woes.
>         Unfortunately, I need to draw from the vast prayer support bank once
>again.  I won't boar you with the details, but let's just say that we
>are having major vehicle issues at present and thus major financial
>decisions to make as well.  This couldn't have come along at a worse
>time, so I think, but then, this could have happend last month while
>Chris was still around and I suppose that the stress level could have
>been worse.  Please pray that we will hear God's wisdom for us in
>this situation and make the most prudent decisions for our family and
>for Greg's work at the post office.
>Thanks again!
>Blessed thanksgiving to you all!
>Kathy
>
>Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice
>of praise--the fruit of lips that confess His name.  And do not
>forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices
>God is pleased.
>Hebrews 13:15-16

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!