ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:08:47 -0500
Brad,
         I just got brave enough to send it out last week.  I kept
tweeking it and tweeking it and finally, Greg got fed up with me and
my perfectionism, hit the print button for me and, we're off.
         No, I haven't sent it all over the place.  I'm working
specificly with a drama company that we order a lot of materials
from, so I know their quality.  I didn't bother to copy right.  I
have a poor man's copy right, but I don't really care, with this
first peace about exclusive rights or anything.  As I keep working,
I'll probably get mor particular, and professional, but I'm using
this work to begin to build a resume, mostly and begin to make
connections.  I have a lot of different projects in the works right
now, but this was the first one that I felt was worthy of
review:  besides, of course, the skit that I sent to you about Job,
of course.  That one, I know needs a lot of work so consider yourself
honored that I shared such a rough piece.  I have an Advent project
that is pretty far along, but that's as much as I'll say for now.
         I'm one of those types of swimmers that likes to get my toew
wet, and then my ankles and so on and so forth.  The water has to be
up to my chest before I take the plunge.  That's kind of my approach
to life in general, so consider this first venture, sticking my big
toe in Lake Michigan to see how cold the water is.GRIN!
Kathy