ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:39:56 -0400
No see here, "You who are called of God!! I'll be needing an esxpense
report, so I know where all my extravagant gifts are going! wouldn't want
you to be tempted to build a  swimming pool, or buy a fancy new sports car
for someone to drive you around in, youknow Brother, we are all tempted!!!
and what if I can't give cheerfully, then I guess I'll be excluded from this
little  plan of yours?
Well, now, isn't that how it is at some churches,  they spend more time
talking about you and what you should do with your money tan they do about
trying to ensure you have a relationship with God!!
You are indeed a character and a true case to prove that God does indeed
have a sense of humor!!!
Rhonda