ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:22:01 -0700
Hi Phil,
The passage in Matthew is really talking about worrying, not trusting God
etc.
    I know a preacher who was making a joke by saying, the son of man cometh
in an hour when you think not.  So let's not think.
Phil, I have come to the conclusion that many of us who are blind, I won't
speak about the sighted world--are so media-dependant, that we let the media
tell us what to do, how to think about certain issues, what to buy etc.  We
have been programmed by music, news commercials and time spent in a
vegatative state, letting the media float over us.Just my oppinion and
observation.
Vinny