ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:28:49 -0500
Kathy,

Don't be a Pack sad sack. hahahaha. I don't expect much from them this
year... too many rookies to train in but good they are doing it all at once
here and they at least get to be tutored by Farvre's  team spirit, never
say die, and classy ball player reputation. I understand your Matt situation.
Although to a lesser degree financially, it is similar with my son, but he
is learning. The deal  was with my kids that if they have a plan to better
their life such as attend college here, attend tech or other   higher
education facility near here, or if they otherwise have a plan to work
towards a greater plan than the current such as saveing for a down payment
on a home and etc., they are welcome to stay here, eat here, use the
facilities and otherwise have all the privileges they grew up with, free of
cost but with the help on some of the house chores. Well we're a bit
lacking on the house chore bit from both of them, but that isn't too new of
a problem lol. Anyway the point was there was going to be no hanging out
with the guys or gals and expect to live here rent free. My son is looking
at  going in with five other guys to share a house as of January. We'll
see. There is no bad blood between us, he just wants to strike out on his
own and I'm sure not feel pressured to do something, but that is his
choice. I Paid room and board when I was out of high school and living at
home. Isn't that something how your Chris situation gets turned around that
you, a Christ centered family, trying to raise a family in that light,
giving chance after chance after chance after chance, yet are inducted into
the Rotten Parents Hall of Fame because you want him out on his own but not
with a family of alcoholics and drug addicts. How in the world can that get
misconstrued as such... beyond me. But hopefully things will improve for
you in 26 days. *smile*.

Brad