ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:12:43 -0600
I talked with Paulette on the phone tonight.  She got dizzy Monday and
fainted.  She wasn't out very long and someone was with her at the time it
happened at home.  She got to the hospital and they ran blood tests, a cat
scan, and everything like that but found nothing wrong.  She is ok now but
Paulette had a difficult summer with viruses and infections and the like.
So pray for her health but also, she wants to move due to the present living
conditions in the old building she is in.  She asked for everybody to pray
the Lord would help her find a place and the sooner the better.  Moving will
be difficult for her, too, but just keep her in your prayers.  She is
reading the mail so she'll see your replies and she keeps up with everything
on echurch but it is just more work for her to write longer messages so I'm
doing it for her.  We are buddies, you know.

Phil.

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth has no pain.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com