ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:09:46 +0000
Father in Heaven help Rhonda through this difficult class thank you for giving her the intelligence to beable to even take a class this hard.  We know she can do it Lord and you are with her all the way.  In your precious name I pray Amen.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST