ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:10:06 +0000
Praise the Lord.  Remember and I know you know he is with you.  Thank you Jesus for Amy's being able to spread your good news.  Thank you for being with her and the others.  In your precious anem I prya Amen

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74