ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:57:43 -0500
Amy,

Sounds like you are correctly not buying that excuse. "I didn't do all that
stuff when I was with you". Neither is it true you were the one in which he
didn't do that stuff, nor is it you that caused him to fall back into
whatever he's falling back into. Sounds like he has a bit of growing up to
do yet.  God gave you a good head on your sholders and seems as though you
are rightly applying wisdom to the situation.

Brad