ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 07:09:54 -0600
Just saw this.  Take it for what it is worth because I know nothing about
it.

Phil.

                        Kim Clement's Word To New Orleans, LA given

                         July 22, 2005
                         at Christian Life Center in Humble, TX

                  Because of the recent tragic events regarding Hurricane
Katrina, we have received many e-mails and phone calls requesting more
information about the prophecy given by Kim Clement on July 22, 2005 in
Houston, TX. The following letter from Kim should clarify his position on
the prophecy, and other details that have been requested. Of course, what
came out in the prophecy was chilling, even then to those that heard the
word that night, not knowing all that this prediction could possibly entail.

                  Not only was the secret regarding an impending disaster
revealed, but it was noted in the prophecy to be given in order to
"strengthen" those that heard, and even suggested that it was a sign to
precede a time of a great promise from God for the United States in August,
September, and October of this year- 2005.

                  (Please Note- We are currently in process of moving the
ministry headquarters to CA, and therefore will not be taking calls at our
administrative office at this time. However, you can still place product
orders or inquiries 24/7 at 866-546-4366. Also, all e-mail contacts will
remain functional.)

                  FROM THE PEN OF KIM...
                  Aug 31, 2005

                  On July 22nd, 2005, while in Texas ministering, I received
a word from the Spirit which was spoken publicly at  Christian Life Center
in Humble, TX.  Here is the word:

                  Servants of God; Gatekeepers of New Orleans:

                  "Enough of past curses reminding you of yesterday's
failures.  Enough of New Orleans and its treachery.  Enough of stealing the
Ark of the Covenant from my people just because you had those surrounding
you that had no faith.  Caleb said "we are able to take this land;"  Joshua
said "we are able to take this land."  But ten voices arose against the Lord
God. And they would stone my servant Moses and say let us stone them and
raise up another leader so that we may go back to Egypt.  Would you go back
to your dung?  Would you go back to your vomit?

                  O New Orleans God speaks to you from Houston tonight and
says enough of this!  For a judgment is coming says the Spirit of the Lord,
and I will take the men that have stood in faith, raise them above the flood
that shall destroy those that constantly bicker and stand against my servant
Moses, or my servant Bilbo.  I want you to understand there are great men in
New Orleans that have faith, but you have been set aside not to lose but to
win.  Enough of this!  For I will take the curses and the bodies will even
rise and they will come forth on the water, but I will keep you and the
stench of death will only last a few days.   And then what I promised two
years ago will come to pass for August, September and October of this year I
made a promise it would happen, and God said be strengthened now, be
strengthened now, for enough is enough says the Lord."

                  Prophecy from 7-22-05- Pastor Richard Rodriguez (Host of
the meetings held in Houston, TX)  Christian Life Center- 6650 Rankin Rd.
Humble, TX 77396 (281)-319-4673 www.clc-church.com

                       Very seldom have I have been given the duty of
delivering a word that entails judgment to a region or to a person, so when
I heard what God spoke in July, I realized that this was going to be an
extremely serious catastrophe. I was disturbed that night but kept my
feelings to myself, wondering how I should pray about this. I love New
Orleans, and had been there a number of times. My dear friend, Pastor
Garland Bilbo, who had hosted my ministry a number of times was present in
the meeting that night, and God even referred to him in the prophecy. His
family had been a target of attack during the eighties and suffered
persecution from  religious forces during the Nineties due to a public
scandal in their family. This prophecy is one of the most accurate that I
have ever been given and yet it almost sounded like God was about to deal
with the Gatekeepers and spiritual leaders of New Orleans rather than the
sinners of that City.

                  A part of the prophecy that concerned me was the fact that
the flood would destroy those that constantly bicker and stand against my
servant Moses (or my servant Bilbo.) I did not truly believe that these
people would be destroyed in the flood but rather the waters would rid the
City of the curses and bring an end to discord and divisive leaders. For God
to refer to "Moses" spoke volumes to me. Moses was taking the people from a
mindset of captivity and oppression into a land of "PROMISE" and yet the
people (God's people) were bent on going back or even destroying the "voice"
that represented God's intention for a better and glorious life on earth for
the slaves who were actually born to be Kings. Remember Israel went from
being Kings to becoming slaves because THEY SOLD THEIR PROPHETIC VOICE -
JOSEPH. Joseph represented the prophetic voice amidst the family of God - He
dreamed and saw the future. Eventually they sold this prophetic voice to the
slave traders not realizing that wherever they sent the prophetic voice,
they were destined to follow.

                      God is a God of love, and there is no doubt that we
are living in a period of grace. However, I also noted that when a fig tree
was not producing fruit, Jesus cursed it and it died from the roots. A root
is defined as "the basic cause, source or origin of something; a
descendant - The root of David; The essential nature of something."
Sometimes God has to cut off the source of "nourishment" to bring an end to
a fruitless tree. What disturbed me even further was the fact that God used
the following words to describe the depth of this act of nature; "I will
take the curses and the bodies will even rise and they will come forth on
the water." I realized that He was saying that the curses would rise, and as
a result human bodies would rise and come forth on the water. I know that
the two are related because curses bring death and God was saying that it
was the end of an era of "death" over the region of New Orleans. Water
speaks of judgment but also speaks of cleansing. "Enough of this, enough of
this" was proclaimed by God and he was refusing them access to the past
"vomit" of criticism, tearing each other down and divisiveness. Louisiana
was the focus of attention, nationally and internationally in the Eighties
and even the Nineties, and God was saying that he would not allow this to
continue; it only produces death.

                      In an attempt to bring revival to Louisiana and the
Nation, a wonderful group of people in Baton Rouge prophetically proclaimed
their prayer to God and began to draw young people together annually in a
gathering called "Deluge". I don't think they realized the depth of their
cries to God. I ministered only once and my message that night was "The
other side". It's time to cross over to the other side and the only way that
Jesus could get his Disciples to the other side was across the water through
a raging storm. The day that I was to fly into Baton Rouge I was stranded at
the airport with my wife for hours because of heavy rains in Baton Rouge. We
arrived at the meeting just on time, and even though some of my team did not
make it in because of the outpouring of rain, we ministered to thousands of
young people. I went to my hotel that night realizing that they were
prophesying to Louisiana just before the famous "Mardi Gras."
                  The word Deluge means "A severe flood, a great quantity of
something arriving at the same time; from the latin word deluvium, the word
"diluere"  means "WASH AWAY."

                      During my prophetic utterance in July, I stated the
time of the year that this would take place: "August, September and October
of this year."

                      I had no joy hearing of the devastations as news came
to America of the dreaded "Katrina" and I found myself in a state of
mourning and tears. On the Sunday night before the hurricane hit Louisiana
and the surrounding States, I was conducting my Hollywood meeting in
California, and played the prophecy to the people and we gathered around the
altar and prayed for God's mercy. I think He was more merciful than we
realize.

                      I pray for strength upon the people of these States,
especially those who have lost everything. God said to "be strengthened".

                  Sincerely,

                  Kim Clement

                          a..   A FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD OF THIS PROPHECY IS
AVAILABLE AT WWW.KIMCLEMENT.COM
                          a.. The MP3 of this entire meeting is NOW
available for download for only 88 cents in our online shopping area. The CD
will also available for order beginning Sept 1, 2005 at 866-546-4366.
(Operators are available 24/7)

                        NOTE:  This prophecy is also included in the OCTOBER
Message of the Month which is in manufacturing now and due to be released
the 2nd week of September.  For more information about the Kim Clement
Message of the Month Club or how to receive a complimentary subsription by
becoming a Warrior's Knight Club member CLICK HERE

                              Prophetic Image Expressions

                              The Ministry of Kim Clement

                              PO BOX 470529
                              TULSA OK  74147-9902
                              Phone: 866-546-4366

                              Email: [log in to unmask]

                              "You're Somewhere In The Future And You Look
Much Better Than You Look Right Now"

      ---
      You are currently subscribed to kcmn-pienews as: