ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:42:32 -0600
For many months now, Gretchen has been drifting away from the Lord and her
family.  By the way, I removed her from the list before writing this
message.  I don't think she was reading the echurch mail anyhow.  Gretchen
is back to lying all the time, associating with people with whom she
shouldn't, smoking, she has been caught more than once, and we don't know if
she has done any drugs but we have strong suspicions that she has been drunk
when we were on our vacation and I would bet money that, at the very least,
she has smoked some dope.  She is never where she claims she is when away
from home either.  My son's drapery shop was doing extremely well when they
hired Gretchen.  They were scheduled 6 to 8 weeks out.  Now, they have lost
a lot of money and the business has steadily declined.  Now, they are lucky
if they have one week of work in advance and last week, they were down to
just two days of week.  They have gone without paychecks a couple of times
recently in order to pay bills and taxes.  The business has had to borrow
money to stay open.  Some of you already think I'm a screw ball so you won't
mind what I am about to say.  I have told my son that I personally believe
the lack in business has direct relationship to Gretchen's employment since
it is a family owned business.  Additionally, I have known for several
weeks, that spiritual fiddling with relationships within my own family
realm, has been occurring, and even to the degree it has touched at least
one of the people with whom I pray on a regular bases.  So, I am being
pressed, due to circumstances that are effecting my family, to make another
decision that isn't going to be easy to make.  I'd appreciate your prayers
because this involves two little boys who never did anything to deserve what
they have had to face in their little lives.  By the way, I left out a whole
ton of things that have been going on so what you just read is only the tip
of the iceberg.

Phil.