ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:00:04 -0600
Virgie,

I understand where you are coming from on that one.  I'm almost in exactly
the same boat.  I remember sleeping well until highschool.  I had a lovely
room when I was in junior high and for part of highschool.  It had a corner
window.  One of my favorite things was to wake up and smell the coffee.
NOT!  Was to wake up and feel the crisp morning air and smell the sweet
clover, all the while listening the the pre-dawn chirps of early birds.
Even though I slept pretty well until highschool, my sleep was not all that
normal.

I'm like you in wanting to find the right thing for me and oh so many
others.

Hugs,
Vicki