ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:00:23 +0000
Yah those required classes can be a pain.  I use to sign up for those first so I could enjoy the ones I thought I might like.  The only one I held out on was History because I am so bad at remember things.  But surprising I got an B.  After the exam I went up to the professor and asked if he mad e mistake.  He thought I wanted my grade higher and said Well miss Carter you did great on your home work and assignment but the test and exams you did do so well so I cannot higher your grade.  I told him "Oh no I usually get d;s if I lucky in History are you sure it is supose to be an B."  He went over the book again and said yeas its a b.  I was sos exited I started saying I got a b I got a be and jumping up and down.  I am sure the other students thought I was nuts but they do not know the struggles I had and the amazememtn I felt.

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74