ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:19:44 -0700
Rhonda,
I think I posted my experience here before, so I won't go through it again,
unless you want me to share it at another time.
Anyway, after it was all over, the Lord told me, not to even pray for
healing from blindness, untill he tells me that it is time to do so.  So
basically, unless at that moment the Lord tells me differently, I generally
tell people that the Lord told me that He will do it in his time.  I'll keep
it short and sweet for now.
Vinny