ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:11:10 -0600
The Object Of Your Faith

By Phil Scovell

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in
glory by Christ Jesus.

1.  Focus.

* "But my God."

     This is our personal focus.  If we don't start there, it
isn't going to happen no matter whom we claim as our favorite
preacher.

2.  Fulfillment.

*  "Shall supply."

     This is our fulfillment.  The Greek word for "supply" is the
same word translated "filled in Ephesians 5:18 "and be ye filled
with the Spirit," as well as the same word rendered "complete" in
Colossians 2:10 which says, "And ye are complete in Him which is
the head of all principality and power."  Try and improve upon
that.  Like we used to say in the sixties, "Far out."

3.  Fruitfulness.

* "All your need."

     This is your fruitfulness.  The word rendered as "need" means
what you think it means.  However, it is a stronger word which
also encompasses your wants, that is, whatever is required to
conduct business, and provide to the fullest.  No lack, in other
words.  It isn't just in reference to money.

4.  Fortune.

* "According to his riches in glory."

this is your fortune, that is, those things which are eternal and
what comes from Heaven to Earth in your behalf for provision.

5.  Faith.

* "By Christ Jesus."

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Real Truth is painless.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com