ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:11:19 -0400
It is interesting and thrilling to me.  There is no way that man can
fathom the power and creativity of our God!  Yes, John, He did have
to be in the north when He stretched it over the empty space, and in
the south, east and west as well.  smile  The part of that verse that
thrills me most is God "hangeth the earth upon nothing".  And just
think, our Creator God created even the nothing that He hung the
earth upon!  smile

Helen