ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:59:44 -0500
Julie,

See message below regarding my next comment. I'm sure Dave and Pam would
appreciate your paying for all those issues, but that job is taken
*snicker snicker snicker*

Brad
on 06:55 AM 8/17/2005, JULIE MELTON said:
  Ouch!  What a lot of stuff is going on with Dave and Pam!  Am paying for
all these issues.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com