ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:38:28 -0500
I've noticed my offending this principle more often  in the past couple
years. Usually generated by my higher standards of efficiency  when I fall
short, being too busy to get everything done on time, and more importantly
often times when I don't take the time to put works to my faith and stuff
any fears in the enemies yap, and boot him in the backside out the
door.  I agree, when I need to be mmost aware of this principle is  before
it is violated.

Brad