ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:22:37 +0000
We can thank John Kennedy for the decline by taking prayer out of school.  If people would have voted for the right man and not the pretty boy I would hope we would still be a christian nation?  But in this nation maoney talks and others walk.
When I was in my bad situation I wrote to all the tv evangelist pastors and alls I got for a response was mailing asking for money.  I do not hold it against them.  I was saddenned by it because I wonder what Jesus thought.  And that is who they will have to answer to.  I like a saying I heard Most of the tv pastors are pay to pray.  I know a lot of them are sincere and really love the Lord so I don't want to discredit any of them.  But how much do they help the poor individuals right here at home. I know they do great work in helping like the snamee (Spelled way wrong) and the hungry around the world.  But if we were really doing like Jesus says.  There would be no hungry homeless or distatue.  God makes enough for everyone it is only greed that there is not.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74