ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:13:27 -0500
My wife, after an examination, will be in need of a parcial historectamy
due to an orange sized fiberoid on the uterous. She is waiting for the
confirmation for an August 24 surgery. We are not in any fear over it but
just asking for prayer that this date  be protected as it works extremely
well for her daycare business due to famililes having vacations
and  coverage to watch their kids. Also of course that the doc has a
steady hand and all goes well during surgery and a speedy recovery. There
are three days in which our daughter will sit in for my wife's daycare
business.  I know there is much to pray about in folks lives but  during
your prayer time or as you see fit, if you could  ask the Lord to watch
over the entire ordeal. Some people will do anything to get a vacation to
just lay around won't they? hahaha.

Brad