ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:43:00 -0400
Phil,
It takes a lot of time and a lot of practice to really get good at it. I
remember when I first began tuning, it would take me three or four hours to
tune a piano.  Now, those that I do regularly, I can tune in about 45
minutes.  I still run itno  some that haven't been tuned in quite a while
and are flat, below pitch, and they might take me two or three hours,
depending how bad they are.
I have been tuning full time since January of 1982.  Since 1957 I have done
some tuning but not full time.  While I was in college I did some tuning.
It was a good way to make a little extra money.  Praise the Lord I can do
it.
Well, I am going to call it a day. 4AM will come  quickly. (smile)

Good night and God bless you all.

Ned