ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:02:08 -0400
Rhonda,
I try to do at least 12 pianos per week.  It takes about that to meet the
bills.  This year has been slower than usual and I have struggled with the
scheduling.  Last week, I only did five pianos. One week recently I did 10.
Many weeks I would do six or seven. I have done six in theese two days and
have  8 more scheduled and hoping to get a couple more.  It really has been
a good week. I would like to find a job that I could do from home via the
computer and not have to wrestle with the schedule, the traffic and the
driver problem.  It would be so nice to only have to depend on me for my
work.  (smile)

Ned