ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 13:50:29 -0600
Today, including children, we had 17 people in our home service but that
isn't the best part.  First, we had a young lady visit who is not born again
so this was a first for her.  Additionally, Ralph, my son's Karate teacher,
did in fact come today.  He stayed and ate lunch with us, too.  This was
Ralph first time in church since childhood.  Additionally, he is reading the
Bible and Christian material at home all the time.  He soon will be fitted
for both legs and go into physical therapy to learn to walk again.  He is
very appreciative of everybody's prayers for him.

Phil.