ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:10:23 -0600
Thanks to all of you for your prayers, for Phil, Sandy and Anthony.  It is
good to know that any of us can post something here and you all get to
praying.

"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you
may be healed. The effective,
fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." James 5:16 (NKJV)

Vicki