ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 07:22:27 -0400
Hey Phil,
In truth, I don't believe it, that I am a failure, that is  .  I know that
I sacrificed a lot for the kids and I tried really hard to provide a warm
accepting and supportive environment for them.  I also know that I tried to
pass on my faith and my morals.  I just don't get why they are fighting so
hard against everything I stand for.  Well, I suppose Chris is the main one
that you could target as rebellious.  Matt is just being arrogant, which is
also rebellion, but at least we can talk so it doesn't feel as "in your
face," as what Chris does.  I have to admit though, the result is about the
same:  two kids that are determined to learn life's lessons the hard way;
and me, hearing my Dad's disgusted voice in the back of my mind.
Kathy