ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marvella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:47:25 -0600
A few weeks ago, I was on Rhonda's diet support group, which I hated to
leave,  and noticed messages coming through with Echurch in the subject line
but they had nothing to do with Echurch. It was all Spam. (Vicki set up my
Echurch address so that Echurch would appear on the subject line.) Anyway,
I've never seen this on this list so was just concerned about that.