ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:35:08 -0500
Hi Phil, and Everyone,

I was thinking that when I was reading the messages about Melatonin. I
can't take it for that same reason. I get very depressed when I take it. I
was suicidal twice when I took it. It was horrible!

Now that I'm on antidepressents I still can't take it because it causes a
yeast infection in my colon and you know what happens then.

I can, however, use the Melatonin cream. I don't have any problems with that.

I guess we need to pray for all of us who need the Melatonin, that we could
some day take it so we can sleep better.

Thanks.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson