ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:18:27 -0600
Cindy,

The memories surfacing is very common where other life challenging things
are occuring.  This happens to be an area of ministry which the Lord has
placed me and it is all I do now.  No, I am not a therapist, counsler,
psychologist, psychiatrist, medical doctor, or anything other than a
servant.  I am an intercessor which only means I know how to pray for
someone and with someone.  The areas of abuse can be healed.  When they are,
the current daily experiences have nothing to bounce off of and thus what we
face daily isn't painfully destructive.  This in no way means we don't feel
sorrow and sadness and emotional pain and discomfort.  It does mean we are
not destroyed by circumstances.  It also means we can have joy regardless of
what is happening and why.  For example, we went to visit our oldest son, he
is 28 years old, and his wife and two little girls.  Sandy and I have never
been to the east coast so it was a lot of fun.  When we said goodbye at the
airport, tears came to my eyes and I am 53 years old.  That's normal.  If my
tears, however, as they once were, were because I thought I was a poor
father and wished I could have been a better dad, those emotional responses
would be based upon a lie and the tears would have been painful and
destructive to my relationship with the Lord.  This time, thank the Lord, my
tears were normal because I have been healed in the areas that contained the
lies of who I am in Christ and who I am on earth.  If you have time to read
some of the things on my website, it will better explain what I am talking
about.  If I can be of any help, let me know.

Phil.
Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel