ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:19:36 -0600
Cindy,

There isn't a person on this mailing list who doesn't understand, from
personal experience, exactly how you feel right now.  When our burdens feel
too heavy to bear, it is because we are trying to carry them ourselves.
Jesus said His burdens are light.  Although it seems lonely, Jesus is, in
fact, always exactly where you are.  You don't need to be afraid of taking a
step because when you do, He is there walking with you.  He only asks us to
acknowledge Him as Lord as we walk through life.  No, what you are
experiencing isn't easy or fun.  In fact, it is quite painful for many
reasons.  People on this list pray, too, so writing to the list is good for
you and for us so we know more of what to pray.  Write as often as you need
to.

Phil.
Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake