ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:43:05 -0600
Hello, all.

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately, but Tracey and I have been busy.  We
are starting a podcast called Heart-and-music Radio. It went up this
morning.  The feed is
http://www.heart-and-music.com/feed.xml

If you don't listen to podcasts, never fear.  In a couple days we will have
a download link to it on heart-and-music.com.

The show is about music and musicians, and we begin this week with some
samples of Tracey's music and her talking about it and herself.

Enjoy!
JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com