ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:58:12 -0400
Dear Ned and all,
         Thank you so much for the affirmation that we are doing the right
thing.  I really appreciate the reassurance more than  you can
know.  Please also pray for our protection and that the means that we are
using will remain hidden. We are only using them for staying aware and,
sometimes trying to affect outcomes, though, much of that, at this point
must be left in the hands of our savior.
         The other night, I was thinking about Matthew 11:28-30 in which
the Lord encourages his listeners to take his yoke upon us and I felt like
Jesus was encouraging me to let Him carry Chris for a while.  Only too
gladly Lord.
Kathy