ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:35:05 -0400
Okay Guys,
        I have no clue what will happen, but one can always hope and pray.  Greg
was able to pick Chris up from Nicki's and take him to a Pentecostal church
about 20 minutes from here.  It's the same church that the prison chaplain
attends, which is why Chris wanted to check it out.  Maybe nothing will
happen.  Maybe Chris will come back really miffed, or, hopefully, something
wonderful will happen.  Anyway, if you get a minute, please pray for
Chris.  I couldn't ask earlier because we had no clue what would happen.
        Unfortunately, otherwise, Chris is still frustrating.  It looks like he is
hoping to pick up some pot after his meeting with his probation officer on
Wednesday.  He has to wait until after in case she gives him a drug
test.  I feel like he, and thus we, are running on two train tracks at
once. and I never did do the splits very well.
Have a good one, Guys.
Kathy