ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:36:30 -0400
7bit
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning, Lelia,
You talk like 10:30Am is early!  Oh, I just remembered, you are two hours
behind me.  Anyway, it is now afternoon but I am just now getting in and
reading email.
Glad you are meeting your neighbors.

Rhonda, I am thankful that Ben has a doctor that is more positive.  we will
ask the Lord and expect receive better blessings in Ben's health situation.
Don't you get that permanent cast tomorrow?

Well, my week is almost made and I won't work again till next Thursday
because of the driver situation.  Anyone want to come over and play?  I have
plenty of time.  (grin)

God bless you all and bless you with opportunities to be a blessing to
someone else.

Ned