ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 09:39:29 -0400
Kathy,
What good news to hear of your blessed service yesterday.  Isn't it
something how the Lord works?  In the midst of your trials and sadness He
has blessed you and Greg and is blessing the church where you serve.  God is
so good!  He uses everything to His glory and to our good!  I am so thankful
to hear how the church family is growing and being drawn closer together. I
am reminded of how James said that our trials are to strengthen our faith
and increase our endurance.  Praise the Lord and know that the victory is
yours in Him.

Ned