ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 00:48:25 +0000
I have been excepted by Riverfront Apartments.    As of yesterday May 18th.  The mortgage company haves to put me on the bad credit list and start their legal procedures for repocession.  And no miracles yet.
I admit I would love to keep my home.  And if God wants me to, I will.  But I am willing to give it back and move into an apartment. It is in God's hands.
Well today.  I got a call for a job interview with the Dept of Economic Growth Local Construction codes.  It is nex Tuesday at 3:30  Please pray that God's will be done and if this job is for me that it all goes smoothly and God shows me favor.  Thank you and keep me in your prayers

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74