ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 08:00:32 -0400
Brad,
         If I understand correctly, where he goes after tomorrow is out of
my hands.  I'm waiting to talk to his case worker today.  then, perhaps, I
will know more.  I'm ambevelent about him coming home as well.  One thing I
know, it isn't over yet.  I also know that now, I have a lot of power to
get him help.  I can't enforce spiritual help, unfortunately, but I can at
least insist on therapy to help with anger management, social anxiety and
opposition to authority and he will have to do it.  He's lucky that he
isn't 18 yet so that we still have a little say.  Six months from now, he
will be at the mercy of the courts alone!And, last I checked, the courts
don't necessarily love him.
         Brad, you didn't step out of line.  Don't ever worry about
that.  Please pray, however, that God's best for Chris will happen
tomorrow.  I am really trusting in His judgment right now and not my heart.
Kathy